To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sent: Wed Aug 3rd, 2011 11:24 PM EDT
Subject: Happy Friendship Day!!!
Give thousand chances to your enemy to become your friend, But don't give a
single chance to your friend to become your enemy ' It's' World Best Friends
Week ' send this to all your good friends. Even me, if I am one of them. See
how many u get back.
If u get more than 3 you're really, a lovable person.
It' s National Friendship Week.
YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONOURED. God bless u always.
F - Few
E - Earth
N - Never
Show your friends how much you care.
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND!
Even if it means sending it back to the person who sent to you.
If it comes back to you, then you will know you have a circle of friends.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!
1) All mails are subjected to moderation. This may cause some trivial delay in posting your mails. Please bear with us.
2) Please do not post any advertisements (matrimonial ads, mails publicizing other groups etc.) on this group.
3) Please be cautious while sending any attachments or forwards. When you send forwards, we request you to retain only the relevant content of the mail, which you are forwarding. Also edit the subject giving a proper subject to the mail discarding unwanted matter. This will make the mail neat and legible.
4) Appreciation of mails sent by members should be directed to the senders personal email address and not on the group.
5) Not all forwards will be approved. Only forwards with some novelty will be approved. To give an example, forwards containing PowerPoint slides. Some slides contain only sceneries, pictures of cute dogs/ cats, babies, mountains, flowers etc. Such forwards will not be approved.