|mumbai maddhi bhetuye........pune khup lamb ahe mumbai cha sagale member bhetu|
--- On Wed, 24/8/11, Nitin Gosavi <email@example.com> wrote:
1) All mails are subjected to moderation. This may cause some trivial delay in posting your mails. Please bear with us.
2) Please do not post any advertisements (matrimonial ads, mails publicizing other groups etc.) on this group.
3) Please be cautious while sending any attachments or forwards. When you send forwards, we request you to retain only the relevant content of the mail, which you are forwarding. Also edit the subject giving a proper subject to the mail discarding unwanted matter. This will make the mail neat and legible.
4) Appreciation of mails sent by members should be directed to the senders personal email address and not on the group.
5) Not all forwards will be approved. Only forwards with some novelty will be approved. To give an example, forwards containing PowerPoint slides. Some slides contain only sceneries, pictures of cute dogs/ cats, babies, mountains, flowers etc. Such forwards will not be approved.