Please Read….!!! Who is the leader of youth of INDIA .....................
Mechanical Engineer -IIT Kharagpur
Job :-Tata Steel
Former IRS resigned from the Govt job(posted IT Commisioner's office)
Man behind (Right to Information Act).
Awards Various Ashoka Fellow, Civic Engagement.
2005: 'Satyendra Dubey Memorial Award', IIT Kanpur for his campaign for bringing transparency in Government
2006: Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership.
2006: CNN-IBN, 'Indian of the Year' in Public Service
2009: Distinguished Alumnus Award, IIT Kharagpur for Emergent Leadership.
2010: Policy Change Agent of the Year, Economic Times Corporate Excellence Award along with Aruna Roy.
Fighting against corruption
.............He left his job in IRS to fight against corruption.
RAHUL GANDHI :-
Education- failed to secure passing grades in National Economic Planning and Policy graduated by any how
job: Got ancestral political power and running through it
Award: he is making awards not getting it
Fight against Indians sentiments
For him Terror attacks are common thing...
we should not be worried of that.....let it happen(since they have z class security)
he will never talk about Govt. policies....and planning....since he
is not intelligent enough to grasp that.(claimed to be most eligible to be PM)
Won't talk about black money and corruption.
will never talk in Parliament.
No political vision and goals for nation .
Trained well to fool poor villagers with safed kurta ..nd khadhi(doing same in UP and other places.)
Great Grandson OF Nehru,
Grandson of Indira Gandhi....
Son Of Rajiv gandhi....
FRom Gandhi Family.....
till now zero...
..............Claimed to be nxt PM of INDIA ..Future face of congress.
1) All mails are subjected to moderation. This may cause some trivial delay in posting your mails. Please bear with us.
2) Please do not post any advertisements (matrimonial ads, mails publicizing other groups etc.) on this group.
3) Please be cautious while sending any attachments or forwards. When you send forwards, we request you to retain only the relevant content of the mail, which you are forwarding. Also edit the subject giving a proper subject to the mail discarding unwanted matter. This will make the mail neat and legible.
4) Appreciation of mails sent by members should be directed to the senders personal email address and not on the group.
5) Not all forwards will be approved. Only forwards with some novelty will be approved. To give an example, forwards containing PowerPoint slides. Some slides contain only sceneries, pictures of cute dogs/ cats, babies, mountains, flowers etc. Such forwards will not be approved.