- Walkin Interview with TCS for AIX Administrator on 24/09/2011(September)
- Mainframe Walkin at FIS, Chennai on Saturday ( 24th Sep )
- Java Walkin Interview – CSC Hyderabad on 24th Sept 11
- [TCS] Tata Consultancy Services Walkin interview in Mumbai Delhi Bangalore Pune Kochi September 24th 25th 23rd 22nd 2011
- [Experienced ]Senior Techie Job Fair on September 24th 2011 in Bangalore
Posted: 19 Sep 2011 12:09 PM PDT
Company Name : TCSSkills Required : AIX AdminExperience Required : 3 - 8 Year(s)Job Location : ChennaiWalkin Date : 24 September 2011Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 01:00 p.mJob Description :Greetings from TCS!Exp: 3 -8 yrsRole :Aix AdminJob Description:Prin...
Posted: 19 Sep 2011 12:08 PM PDT
CCompany Name : FISSkills Required : Mainframes - JCL,COBOL,VSAM,DB2Experience Required : 2 - 5 Year(s)Job Location : ChennaiWalkin Date : 24 September 2011Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 04:00 p.mJob Description :Mainframe Developers ( 2.5 – 5 yrs experie...
Posted: 19 Sep 2011 12:06 PM PDT
Company Name : CSC IndiaSkills Required : JAVAExperience Required : 4 - 6 Year(s)Job Location : ChennaiWalkin Date : 24 September 2011Walkin Time : 10:00 a.m - 03:00 p.mJob Description :We recruit Senior Java candidates and conducting the weekend drive...
Posted: 19 Sep 2011 10:31 AM PDT
Tata Consultancy Services TCS Walkin interview in Mumbai Delhi Bangalore Pune Kochi September 24th 25th 23rd 22nd 2011Recruitment is for various positions like testing,web technologies,IT,Open Systems.Experience:3 - 8 YearsMumbai and Delhi Venue:Septem...
Posted: 19 Sep 2011 10:28 AM PDT
Date of Job fair:24th September 2011Venue:HAL Convention Centre,Old Airport Road,BangaloreCompany Participating:Contact SingaporeSanovilive StreamNet AppESKOAvankiaInterra SystemsTo attend this job fair you need to register with siliconindia.For skill ...
1) All mails are subjected to moderation. This may cause some trivial delay in posting your mails. Please bear with us.
2) Please do not post any advertisements (matrimonial ads, mails publicizing other groups etc.) on this group.
3) Please be cautious while sending any attachments or forwards. When you send forwards, we request you to retain only the relevant content of the mail, which you are forwarding. Also edit the subject giving a proper subject to the mail discarding unwanted matter. This will make the mail neat and legible.
4) Appreciation of mails sent by members should be directed to the senders personal email address and not on the group.
5) Not all forwards will be approved. Only forwards with some novelty will be approved. To give an example, forwards containing PowerPoint slides. Some slides contain only sceneries, pictures of cute dogs/ cats, babies, mountains, flowers etc. Such forwards will not be approved.