-MUST READ …TOO FUNNY
See, how people write leave Applications. It’s murder of the English language. But Too Funny. Just Read It.
The Leave Applications
• Infosys , Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:
“Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife , please sanction me one-week leave.”
• This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the “mundan” ceremony of his 10 year old son:
“as I want to shave my son’s head , please leave me for two days..”
• Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter’s wedding: “as I am marrying my daughter , please grant a week’s leave..”
1) All mails are subjected to moderation. This may cause some trivial delay in posting your mails. Please bear with us.
2) Please do not post any advertisements (matrimonial ads, mails publicizing other groups etc.) on this group.
3) Please be cautious while sending any attachments or forwards. When you send forwards, we request you to retain only the relevant content of the mail, which you are forwarding. Also edit the subject giving a proper subject to the mail discarding unwanted matter. This will make the mail neat and legible.
4) Appreciation of mails sent by members should be directed to the senders personal email address and not on the group.
5) Not all forwards will be approved. Only forwards with some novelty will be approved. To give an example, forwards containing PowerPoint slides. Some slides contain only sceneries, pictures of cute dogs/ cats, babies, mountains, flowers etc. Such forwards will not be approved.